Search This Blog

Friday's Feast (#166)



21 shared thoughts


Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

I love browsing through the quotes over at BrainyQuote.com

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

too tired to notice ... lol

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

as a child, we had a dozen dogs; I had my favorite, but they were just mostly "everybody's dogs". when i was older i had a German Shepherd, though. I called her Bagheera.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

no idea ...

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

anything that's minty, i suppose. but I hardly eat them.


to see other participants, click here.

TTags:, , , ,

21 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Fri Oct 26, 12:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I was wondering where you were! I'm glad to see you today! hehe:) Great feast,Mai! Love that site too!

Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Natalie at: Fri Oct 26, 12:32:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'll have to check out that site!

Melli at: Fri Oct 26, 12:45:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Bagheera! That's a gOOd name!

Anonymous at: Fri Oct 26, 12:50:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'll have to go check out that site. Have a great Friday.

Gattina at: Fri Oct 26, 12:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

and I would like everything without mint taste ! Not even my toothpaste, lol !

Melody at: Fri Oct 26, 01:56:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast!
That's a unique name for a pet.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous at: Fri Oct 26, 02:05:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'm not into mint flvored foods or candies. :) Happy Friday! Mine's up too. :)

Anonymous at: Fri Oct 26, 02:39:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hi maiy, nice feast love your appetizer. happy FF!

Anonymous at: Fri Oct 26, 02:41:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hello again, do yo have picture of Bagheera? nice feast i'll check that site later. (uwi b kau tom?inay umuwi knina dun) regards to all!

Anonymous at: Fri Oct 26, 07:20:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful Friday!

Linda at: Fri Oct 26, 08:20:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'll have to check out that website.

h at: Fri Oct 26, 09:05:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Happy Feast Day. I'll have to check out that site!

Wakela at: Fri Oct 26, 10:38:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast! Thanks for the great link too!

ley at: Fri Oct 26, 11:22:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Bagheera? Like from The Jungle Book? I love it! (My cousin has a dog named Mowgli.)

Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and I LOVE that quote site!

Sandee at: Fri Oct 26, 11:48:00 PM GMT+8 said...

We both had a German Shephard. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Unknown at: Sat Oct 27, 01:31:00 AM GMT+8 said...

INteresting website thanks for sharing. Happy FF

Anonymous at: Sat Oct 27, 04:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That's a lot of dogs! I'm going to have to check out your sppetizer! Happy Friday!

bonggamom at: Sat Oct 27, 04:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love the name Bagheera, from the Jungle Book, I suppose, it's a great name for a sleek and beautiful German Shepherd!

Nita at: Sat Oct 27, 06:53:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Great appetizer. I also love that site!

Happy weekend :)

Raggedy at: Sat Oct 27, 08:42:00 AM GMT+8 said...

What a great feast! Ilike brainy quote too! I have not had a chance to do one for a long time. I am just peeking in and reading some because I miss them. I am going to try and do one next week.
Have a wonderful Weekend!
*^_^
(=':'=) TTFN
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

Anonymous at: Sun Oct 28, 02:16:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Brainy quote is fun!

It's because I'm too tired that I noticed I dreamnt alot, like last night! LOL!

Thank you for stopping by to dine with me as well..please join me again soon! *smiles*

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post