Search This Blog

Want to try Online Backgammon?



0 shared thoughts
I first heard about backgammon when I was a kid. I didn't know what it was until I read something about it! The book was actually a do-it-yourself manual about how to make some crafts and backgammon was right there! It didn't mention how you play the game, though. But if you do know how it starts (and ends!), and you have this itch to play again, then you should try an online backgammon game over at Mistergammon.com!

You can actually immediately download their software to start playing online! You can either play their backgammon games for fun or play for real money! All you need to do (after downloading their software) is create an account with them and then you're all set to play! So easy!

I'm not so sure if my online friend who loves these type of games have already tried this site, but for sure I will be telling him all about this site, soon!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post