Search This Blog

Helen Reddy - I Didn't Mean To Love You



1 shared thoughts


Oh.my.... first heard this when I was really quite young. Helen Reddy was already famous by then. A cousin from abroad sent us this cassette tape and the family loved it!

Couldn't find any original video done by Helen Reddy herself (with this song) so opted to post this instead; I liked the way "dokskii" did this video. If you want to sing-along you can do that ... some people really love doing that. Singing-along, I mean. I admit I like doing that, too, but not too much. lol.

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 02, 12:41:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That brings back some fond memories of forgotten times. Haven't listened to her since I was in my teens. :-)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post