Search This Blog

Jackie Kennedy quote



0 shared thoughts
Now, I think that I should have known that he was magic all along. I did know it - but I should have guessed that it would be too much to ask to grow old with and see our children grow up together. So now, he is a legend when he would have preferred to be a man.
Jackie Kennedy

Quite an interesting quote there, by Jackie Kennedy. I guess she didn't like being a widow (of course!!) but I guess she really didn't foresee that her husband was a man of the limelight. I mean, there were many others around them that wanted his attention, and I must admit, I guess he liked it, too! He was pretty good at it ...

Such a shame that he went away in such a tragic way... :(

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post