Search This Blog

Wonderful Recipes Online



1 shared thoughts
I have always been interested about cooking, but that doesn't mean I'm a good cook! I just wish I was, though. lol. Sometimes I go on a look-out for food blogs online and recently I've just found out about this wonderful NY Food Blog by Patty:


She's got these wonderful recipes (with mouth-watering shots!) for everyone to share, and her honeycomb candy, chocolate covered candy, and chocolate honeycomb looks like to die for! For a chocoholic like me, I can't resist temptations such as those! I know some have already ordered them, and if only it was possible, I'd order some bags from her, too!

If you're a foodie like me, I suggest you go and visit her site! You'd love it! :)

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Wed Feb 27, 07:36:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I am the same way I love all the new recipes, my wife does the cooking and she is always getting good ideas from the internet. I will ask here which ones she likes and get back to you.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post