Search This Blog

Summer Decisions ...



0 shared thoughts
Since summer is already starting here in my country, most families nowadays are thinking of staying away from the urban heat. Well, most of us, anyway. lol. Some might opt to go somewhere far, like checking out the Pigeon Forge cabin rentals, or maybe somewhere near, like a local beach resort. :)

As for my family and I, a few days ago we were definitely thinking of going somewhere cooler and away from the city heat. No definite plans, yet. Thinking of going back to the province, but if my son's going to take summer lessons, well, that wouldn't be possible. Whatever our final decision, I am positive that my family and I will all enjoy the results!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post