Search This Blog

Update ...



1 shared thoughts
The inline text link ads are finally off from my site. Or at least I'd like to think so! Am really glad that Clicksor replied to my email and here's their answer:

Hi,

The reason our ads displayed on your page might be caused by the widgets you used. One of the widgets you are using might be our publisher. So he is serving our ads through his widget to sites that uses his application. We have already asked the owner of the widget to clearly state to his users that they will have pop-unders when using his widget.

Thank you for your input and understanding.

Regards,

Alan Wong | Account Manager

350 Highway 7 East, Suite 308

Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 3N2, Canada

What I did yesterday was to take out the other advertisements I had on my site (wasn't getting anything from them, anyway. lol) and I think one of the publishers there was the 'culprit'. Didn't know which one, but this has certainly taught me a lesson: before putting anyone's advertisement on your blog make sure you know what it can do to your site! Most of them are probably "harmless" but I've seen some sites with pop-under ads and I don't think the blog owner was responsible for that!

Anyway, lesson learned. So on with blogging. :)

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Mar 13, 09:08:00 PM GMT+8 said...

You are right.. be careful in placing ads on your blogs :D

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post