Search This Blog

My thanks ... :)



3 shared thoughts
I remember, while I was buying my 450D (or Rebel XSi in Northern US or Kiss X2 in Japan), and while hubby and I were examining the kit, another buyer arrived also looking for the same camera. It looks like he was going to buy one, too ... We left before we actually saw him pay for it, but I was reminded by that incident while I was looking for some canon lens at the mall; the sales lady said that they no longer have the 450D in stock. She said that they were selling like hot pancakes! I really never knew, until the saleslady told us. I mean, sure, people buy new cameras but I had no idea that it was in such demand! hahaha.
canon 450D
Am glad hubby encouraged me to buy the camera that day. If left on my own, I wouldn't have. lol. :D

3 shared thoughts:

Sreisaat at: Wed Apr 16, 04:03:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow, what a great cam you have there! I think I am like you, I need a little prodding from the husband before finally making up my mind to do something that otherwise I won't do when I'm alone. My husband labels it as being indecisive -- well, I think I invented that word! Haha.

maiylah at: Wed Apr 16, 07:58:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hahaha ... was hesitant because of the price, ZJ. I mean, that much amount alone can pay for half of my son's tuition next month! LOL.

thanks for the visit! :)

Maya at: Wed Apr 16, 08:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Simply beautiful. The color,wow.
Happy WW.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post