Search This Blog

Deals and Buys



1 shared thoughts
Since school time is almost upon us, that means it's that time again when we need to find promotions and sales for online department stores like Target, Macy's, Kohl's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Overstock.com, Sears and Wal-Mart! Sometimes I must admit I like browsing through the internet, trying to find good deals for most of my family's needs. It's like collecting all those coupons and using them every time you purchase something at your local supermarket. I like the idea that I get something that I need and I got it at a much lower price. :)

I recently just purchased a notebook and it came with a free bag and a 1GB flash disk. The bag was colored black and looks so serious (like hubby's laptop bag); definitely not my style. I must admit I like to have my bags a splash of color on them. I still haven't found the bag that I like (the brand that I like is in a mall quite far from our house), so right now all I can do is dream and hope that I will find the perfect laptop bag soon! I just don't relish the idea of lugging that black bag every time we go out!

Hopefully, we might have the time to go to that mall this weekend. It's a good thing that that's the same mall where I want to go browsing for some digital camera lenses, too. Though I won't be buying one yet so soon, after all the spending I've been doing! :)

1 shared thoughts:

Jackie at: Fri May 30, 02:33:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hi there,
Just popping in to drop and apologize for taking so long to find you.

I am a Red Drop also. But, I am new to EC. So I was having trouble finding everyone.

But thanks to Marzie and Maggie's great list I now can find everyone everyday.

Thanks ever so much for dropping on me.

I hope you have a great day!:-)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post