Search This Blog

Win a blogger template!



2 shared thoughts
I've had this blogger template for about half a year now, but am seriously considering changing it. However, I haven't found one yet that I really like. It's a good thing I've stumbled up Grumpy Cow, a site where you can find great blogger templates!
The templates found at the site are simply wonderful, in my honest opinion. I just love the digiscrapped effect on her header (I wish I could make something as awesome as that, and incorporate that into my template!). She's hosting a contest right now, where you can win a blog template among the ones she has for sale. Isn't that just great?

The contest will run for a week and the winner will be announced on Sunday, June 29th.

I hope I will be the winner .. I hope I will be the winner .. I hope I will be the winner! :P

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Tue Jun 24, 01:29:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Thanks so much for entering!
Have a great day :)

SandyCarlson at: Wed Jun 25, 04:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Ready to be enjoyed?

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post