Search This Blog

Peace Lily



0 shared thoughts

This is a pretty common plant, though we don't have them here at home. The first time I saw them I was really amazed at the shape and I instantly fell in love with the color. Sometimes I have difficulty taking shots when the subject's color is mostly white (they tend to get overexposed sometimes), but through constant practice am getting the hang of it. Though after getting my dslr I felt like I had to start all over again with the adjusting and everything.

Took this shot with my canon 450D using the kit lens that came with it. Am not really overly satisfied with the lens but hey, it's much better than nothing! lol. :P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post