Search This Blog

Weekly Question (#12)



3 shared thoughts

weeklyquestions.jpg

If you were an Olympian, what sport would you be participating in?

If I were an Olympian ... well, there are lots of sports that I used to be so interested in, when I was younger. lol. I loved watching gymnastics, ice skating, and even equestrian (due to my love of horses, I guess). I never did get to learn any of those sports that I mentioned (except maybe work with some of the horses at Manila Polo Club while on our clinics subject ~but that was EONS ago!), but still I find them interesting.

I guess I still want to be dealing with horses, so I would definitely choose being an equestrian. :)
equestrian
Swiss rider Tiziana Realini rides her horse Gamou. (Photo credit: Lo Ping Fai/ Xinhua)


Want to join T. Julie's Weekly Questions? Then do click here to learn more.

3 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Tue Aug 12, 08:00:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Pangarap ko dating maging equestrian sis,after reading one pocketbook about horses haha,pangarap lang dahil there's no way.
Thanks for the visit sis, dito na lang ako dadalaw kasi ayaw talaga sa snippets blog mo. :)

Anonymous at: Tue Aug 12, 09:22:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hehehe ako naman sis, swimmer hehe :) Mangangarap na rin lang ako taasan ko na hehehe

Zeee at: Wed Aug 13, 01:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hahaha nice sis! Mahal yata yung sports na pinili mo!

Gymnastics are fun to watch, though but I'm not really a sports aficionado. hehehe

Check out my sort of off-topic answer here

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post