Search This Blog

Weekly Question (# 23-26)



4 shared thoughts
weekly questions

WQ #26: How do you pursue peace in your life?

Admittedly, that's kind of a tough question for me. I try to pursue peace in my life and it is a constant struggle. lol. What I do is just not to be affected so much by the daily challenges (yeah, even small things sometimes gets to me ... sigh) and if ever I encounter situations wherein I can't do much (or anything) about it, then I try to accept it as it is. Then think no more if it, if possible. I try, too, to be content with what I have (except for my cameras and it's lenses, LOL) and instead strive to be more understanding and patient. :)

WQ #25: Who is the most annoying person that you (have been unfortunate to) have met in person?

Oh my ... when I was younger I had this supposedly "unending hatred" to another person because she was sooo bossy! Wherever I'd go she'd be there, telling me to do this and to do that. But as I got older (which, unfortunately, wasn't soon enough in my opinion), I realized that she was only guiding me; helping me become a much better person. :)
Sure, I still meet some annoying persons every now and then, but I try to pass them off as people who, like me, also needs guidance.

WQ #24: Who among your dearly departed hold(s) a special place in your heart?

I honestly don't know ...
My family and I lived far from our cousins so we grew up not really being that close to them. Sure, we had our usual summer visits but seeing each other rarely didn't give us any chance to be really close. My best friends are still around, too, and I am fortunate enough to be still having my parents with us (they are both almost 80yrs old now ...) and I hope it stays that way for a long long time! :)
... unless you can consider the death of Steve Irwin .. it affected me much. Another good soul who left us .... good thing there are other similarly minded individuals around, like Jeff Corwin (he's cute! lol).

WQ #23: What comes to your mind and what do you feel about the lyrics of the song “Welcome To My Life” by Simple Plan?

Simply another person asking for help ... :)
Not necessarily the singer, of course. Or the writer. lol.

4 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Sun Nov 09, 01:37:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, hope you can join in our weekly meme next week, the theme will be windows or doors

Heart of Rachel at: Sun Nov 09, 07:27:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I try my best to live an honest life. That brings me inner peace.

You may find my WQ at my other blog.

Anonymous at: Sun Nov 09, 10:19:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Not being affected by daily struggles is a good way to maintain your cool and not lose patience :)

Sometimes, we are short-sighted on the things that people do for our sake and we have a hard time realizing that these are for our own good.

Steve Irwin's passing has affected a lot of people. On the other hand, it has also inspired a lot to be like him.

Thanks for answering the WQ, Maiylah.

I wish you a great and productive week :)

eastcoastlife at: Sun Nov 09, 11:28:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I would love peace in my life but there is so much unrest and evil people that need to be addressed that I cannot ignore them. So peace is not something that everyone can have.

So happy to see you back to blogging!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post