Search This Blog

Just being practical ... ;P



0 shared thoughts
Are you interested in exotic stuffs like Moroccan furniture? I am, and so are a couple or so of friends in the province. They liked dressing up their houses, that they just had to subscribe to some of the magazines available pertaining to house decorating. I think that's really cool, though I didn't subscribe to the magazines. They let me borrow theirs, and yes, you may say that I am a cheapskate (lol), but I am being practical, too. I do so prefer surfing online for any Moroccan furniture or similar products. That way I don't need to have my house cluttered with unnecessary papers which could become a fire hazard later on .... :P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post