Search This Blog

Weekly Question (#46)



2 shared thoughts
weekly questions


WQ #46: How did you spend Palm Sunday and what were your thoughts during that day?

Last Palm Sunday I spent the day packing and getting into a state of panic. lol. Nothing dramatic, really. My family and I were scheduled to leave for the province the next day, and since I have a feisty seven month old kiddo, packing was sort of 'forgotten'; till the very last minute. I had to think of the things that my kids will be needing for our month long vacation, as well as those things that they'll need while we're traveling. It was my baby's first time to ride a plane, too, so I was really worried how he'd react. Sad to say, we never did get to go to church that day ... but the trip went well. :)

desaturated

2 shared thoughts:

julie at: Thu Apr 16, 08:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

My children are down South too, having their vacation with my MIL :)

Thanks for doing the WQ, I did not do WQ last Sunday :)

How is your vacation?

maiylah at: Mon Apr 20, 06:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

so your kids are away on vacation. :)
we're enjoying vacation ... though medyo mainit dito. lol. guess it's because we are in a coastal city. :)
thanks, T. Julie
will be waiting for the succeeding WQ ... :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post