Search This Blog

Intimidation



0 shared thoughts
The first time I tried those treadmills I was intimidated. Not because I was heavy and couldn't make it, but because it had lots of buttons and I didn't know what and which buttons to push! Silly me, huh?! Hubby and I were thinking of buying one, then. But, as expected, we didn't get it. Instead, hubby enrolled in one of those fitness gyms with a trainer while I decided to melt away my excess blubber (lol) walking (and taking pictures at the same time) in one of the universities near our home. Am not sure if I got rid of the excess weight at that time but I had lots of fun walking and taking pictures.
bug

If only I could do that again ... without the excess weight this time. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post