Search This Blog

Food Friday



12 shared thoughts

hot soup


The past few days has been kind of "cold" lately, so it was no surprise that the whole family (just three of us, lol; except for the baby, of course) wanted to eat something warm ... what else but this warm and nourishing macaroni soup! :)


Want to play along? Then do leave a comment and tell me, or click here.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

12 shared thoughts:

Jeanny at: Fri Oct 16, 12:45:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Just perfect. I would love to have a bowl sana. :)

Happy Food Friday. Mine is up na here! :)

agent112778 at: Fri Oct 16, 12:51:00 AM GMT+8 said...

yup you are ryt, this is the best on cold days/nights.

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Elara at: Fri Oct 16, 01:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Those look yummy! I love pasta anything, really! :) You did tell me about your site being hacked, Maiylah. So sorry to hear that. Thanks for visiting ya? God bless!

♥peachkins♥ at: Fri Oct 16, 07:50:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I am a sopas girl, myself..

Happy Food Friday!

sheren-may at: Fri Oct 16, 01:50:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'm just thinking of that food to serve for my former co-teachers next friday because they will visit me in my love nest... Anyway, happy weekend!

Anya at: Fri Oct 16, 03:33:00 PM GMT+8 said...

gusto ko yan! penge naman...

i love sopas with hotdog strips, hehe.

caryl at: Fri Oct 16, 04:22:00 PM GMT+8 said...

yummy... makagawa nga nito, hihi...

here's my entry for this week... happy weekend.
http://www.kitchendeelite.com/meme/food-friday/shrimp-with-sweet-chili-sauce/

Dj MariƱas at: Fri Oct 16, 09:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

wow Mai. Yan niluto ko kanina for Marianna. Mahilig kasi sya sa sopas, he he

Race at: Fri Oct 16, 11:12:00 PM GMT+8 said...

yeah that's perfect for making us warm in the belly :-) i like that with chicken liver!

late entry, i was out most of the time this day but i don't want to miss food friday so here's my entry:

http://my-crossroad.com/2009/10/food-friday-banana-heart-lumpia.html

alpha at: Sat Oct 17, 09:21:00 PM GMT+8 said...

yum. peborit ng anak ko yan.

ff ko: http://bowloffun.com/2009/10/17/food-friday-panini/

maiylah at: Mon Oct 19, 02:06:00 AM GMT+8 said...

many many thanks again to everyone!
the news report says there's going to be another typhoon coming our way ... hoping that we will all stay safe and dry when that day comes!
meanwhile ... enjoy the start of the week! :)

i♥pinkc00kies at: Sat May 01, 09:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

comfort food :D

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post