Search This Blog

Losing weight ...



0 shared thoughts
After I gave birth to my youngest son last year I felt like my weight had reached a ton, and so I thought that I might be needing some slimming pills to tone me down. But it was a good thing I was mistaken since I reverted back to my old weight (actually, almost ten kilos shorter!) eventually. Nope, no slimming pills; I just didn't feel like eating.

I really don't know why, but suddenly I could control my cravings now. Of course, there are days that I just can't, but most of the time I can, now. Plus the fact that taking care of a nursing baby can be quite stressful at times, LOL.

I hope that I will be able to keep off the fat from returning ... :P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post