Search This Blog

Change ...



0 shared thoughts
When I was in college I had to read through a lot of books (of course, that didn't mean I really memorized all the written words! lol) and somehow we can't help but sift through some topics like the automated external defibrillator (AED). Even if I was studying then to be a veterinarian that didn't mean we wouldn't be touching on products intended for humans. In fact, we usually touched on products for humans since most of the gadgets for animals were not that available, then. Sure, in other countries it was available, but for us here in a developing nation we had to improvise; a lot.

Somehow that made me realize that most of the people then were not that concerned when it came to animals. BUT, that is slowly being changed; and am really glad. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post