Search This Blog

On Travels ...



1 shared thoughts
I love going to different places and if given a chance I would want to visit Mexico someday. Why Mexico, some would undoubtedly ask. Well, I guess it's because I am intrigued by their cuisine, specially the different spices that they use. But I have to be concerned about my health, too, and that's where medical travel Mexico comes into the scene. You can avail of their medical benefits when you travel abroad, including Mexico, since that is where they are based. I need to do more research on how this actually works, but not right now since I don't think I'll be traveling to Mexico during the next six months. ;)

It just feels good to know that while traveling you need not worry so much about medical insurance, as long as you know where to get one.

1 shared thoughts:

CrAzY Working Mom at: Wed Dec 30, 08:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I have always wanted to go to Mexico...some day when my kids are older, maybe I just will! :)

Happy New Year, my friend!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post