Search This Blog

Food Friday



16 shared thoughts

linguini in pesto

This was what I had when we ate at Conti's (at Solenad in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna) while on our way to my MIL's house. That's their Linguini in Pesto Sauce; you can also have that with seafood (I chose not to order mine with seafood). It tasted great, specially after I added more parmesan cheese. I wish they'd add more per serving, though.. LOL. :)

angel hair puttanesca

While this was what hubby ordered, their Angel Hair Puttanesca. Hubby gave this a thumbs up. :D

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

16 shared thoughts:

Jeanny at: Fri Jun 04, 12:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love conti's. Fave ko ang pasta nila at syempre mango bravo :)

Mine's up na pala here. Its nice to join here again :)

Unknown at: Fri Jun 04, 12:26:00 AM GMT+8 said...

oh my, your linguini in pesto sauce looks divine! have to wipe out the drool on my screen (lol).

maiylah at: Fri Jun 04, 01:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

yup, one of our fave restaurants, including the kids. :)

thanks again, Jeanny and LM :)

Gizelle at: Fri Jun 04, 06:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

You'll never go wrong with pesto!

Jenn at: Fri Jun 04, 10:26:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I still haven't tasted Conti's... :(

Mine's up HERE.

Race at: Fri Jun 04, 05:00:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Looks so yummy maiylah, I love Conti's white sauce pasta, we used to order it from their greenhills branch for our officemate's birthday!

i'll try that linguini in pesto sauce next time!

here's mine for this week!
http://my-crossroad.com/2010/06/ffftp-chopsuey.html

Nathalie at: Fri Jun 04, 06:58:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Pasta! I love!

I should try eating at Conti's one of these days

Here's a recipe that I would like to share with you

http://nathalie-myownrecipe.blogspot.com/2010/06/pickled-pork-sukiyaki.html

Nathalie at: Fri Jun 04, 06:58:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I should try to eat at Conti's one of these days.

Here's a recipe I would like to share
http://nathalie-myownrecipe.blogspot.com/2010/06/pickled-pork-sukiyaki.html

maiylah at: Fri Jun 04, 08:53:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many many thanks again!

A Blessed and Happy Weekend to everyone! :)

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri Jun 04, 11:28:00 PM GMT+8 said...

One of hubby's favorite dish!

Spice Up your Life

Heart of Rachel at: Fri Jun 04, 11:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Both pasta dishes look yummy. I'm fond of eating at Conti's too.

agent112778 at: Sat Jun 05, 02:37:00 AM GMT+8 said...

basta pasta, i wont say NO :D

sorry im late, im still organizing my food photos from my last travels w/c i want to feature and share it w/ you

my entry is here

thanx, ill blog hop later.

Oggi at: Sat Jun 05, 03:13:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love both pasta dishes, they look great, but I'm partial to a la puttanesca.:)

I'm originally from Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The last time I came to visit I hardly recognized the place. It's now too urbanized.^__^

Happy weekend!

FoodFriday: Salmon Head

i♥pinkc00kies at: Sat Jun 05, 09:10:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Love ko rin Conti's!! The linguine in pesto with seafood is one of my family's fave pasta!

maiylah at: Sat Jun 05, 10:01:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks again!

Nathalie at: Sun Jun 06, 05:43:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Here's a review of an Italian Restaurant in Eastwood City

http://nathalie-eatinghabits.blogspot.com/2010/06/fazolis-italian-restaurant-eastwood.html

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post