Search This Blog

Rest, rest, rest ...



0 shared thoughts
Last weekend when we went to the mall I suddenly felt weak and slightly dizzy. That got me worried since I was holding my toddler and I certainly wouldn't want to fall on my feet! I was hoping that it was because I only had four hours of sleep the night before and my body was terribly tired. Taking care of a very active (and sometimes stubborn!) one year old can drain one's energy, I tell you. LOL.

That's why now I never forget to take my vitamins, and I try to sleep before midnight. I know, I should be sleeping when my son sleeps, but that's just not possible most of the time. But I will keep trying ... my sons are still dependent on me. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post