Search This Blog

Food Friday



19 shared thoughts
My favorite at Subway: Veggie Delight
...on a side note, I don't think this is actually healthy...i shouldn't have let them add the dressing (and opted for an olive oil drizzle instead, if they have that)...but what the heck. It tastes good (and I get my fiber dose)! LOL :D


post for:
food friday

Food Friday Players:

ps. should have done this EONS ago: adding a backlink to those who played as my way of saying thanks for linking back. :)

*I don't think my other blog will be 'operational' real soon...and I don't think I have the time to make another blog, so Food Friday is here to stay. For now. I think. Many many thanks to those who have kept on playing! :)

19 shared thoughts:

Madz at: Fri Jan 28, 12:04:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I have not tried any sandwiches both from Subway or the Sandwich Guy but that picture sure makes me want to try one more! I prefer having some dressing in my sandwich, para hindi masyadong dry in every bite. :)

☺lani☺ at: Fri Jan 28, 12:13:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh healthy! TGIF!

Unknown at: Fri Jan 28, 12:34:00 AM GMT+8 said...

gosh, it's been ages since i've been to Subway. looks good!

Unknown at: Fri Jan 28, 12:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

also posted FF in Live in the Moment.

http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/sinigang-na-tanguigue.html

maiylah at: Fri Jan 28, 05:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Madz
...oo nga, dry masyado kung walang dressing. am not too sure if they'd agree to an olive oil dressing, though. will try it next time. :)

thanks, Lani
...tgif! :)

thanks, LM
...try them again! hehehe
...your fish post really had me drooling and reminiscing about our dish back at the province...nakakagutom! :D

enjoy the coming weekend! ♥

Julie at: Fri Jan 28, 07:57:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That looks yummy and healthy :)

Happy Friday!

Tummy Fillers at: Fri Jan 28, 09:37:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Here is a wonderful dish that will make a good companion to your healthy sandwich :)

Oggi at: Fri Jan 28, 10:15:00 AM GMT+8 said...

It looks yummy and healthy. Reminds me to make my favorite cucumber finger sandwiches soon.:)

FF this week

Easy Crispy Fries

Happy Friday!

maiylah at: Fri Jan 28, 11:22:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, T. Julie
...it's not that healthy, actually...partly because of the dressing (even if it's supposed to be low-fat, lol). still, it's relatively a healthy option. ;)

thanks, Ms. Oggi
...your cucumber finger sandwiches sounds yummy!

happy weekend, ladies! ♥

Halie at: Fri Jan 28, 02:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That really looks so mouth watering. I miss subway!

My entries

http://halieskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/01/north-park-manila-ocean-park-branch.html

http://halieskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/01/nilagang-baboy-pork-in-simple-broth.html

jenn at: Fri Jan 28, 03:04:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I remember when I was still working at a company based in the Enterprise Center, I told myself I will eat at Subway. The store closed even before I could do it. Until now I still haven't tasted Subway's food, but I know someday. :)

My FF post here:
Original Biscocho Haus 4 of 4

Gizelle at: Fri Jan 28, 03:07:00 PM GMT+8 said...

haven't been too Subway for the longest time...must pay a visit! lol

maiylah at: Fri Jan 28, 06:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Halie
...time to get your subway! ;)

thanks, Jenn
...am sure you will, someday. :)

thanks, G
...yup. go, go, go, G! lol ;)

happy weekend, ladies! ♥

Heather S-G at: Fri Jan 28, 09:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I could definitely go for that sammich, it looks delicious :D Here's my Food Friday post for Fried Nutella Ravioli: http://www.girlichef.com/2011/01/fried-nutella-ravioli.html . Thanks so much for hosting :D

i♥pinkc00kies at: Sat Jan 29, 10:13:00 AM GMT+8 said...

i love subway!! my faves are ham & roasted chicken breast :D for dressing, i usually go for catsup + mustard! no mayo please. haha.

jay - agent112778 at: Sat Jan 29, 10:45:00 AM GMT+8 said...

My share for this week:
http://www.agent112778.com/2011/01/food-trip-113-greenwich.html

maiylah at: Sat Jan 29, 11:30:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, cookiespink
...hmmm, haven't tried catsup and mustard yet. sounds interesting. :)

thanks, Jay
...i see you love greenwich! ;)

happy weekend! ♥

Anya at: Sat Jan 29, 12:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

i love subway and i love veggies but i have this motto in life - if there's meat, why eat veggies, hahaha...

sorry for being late :(

maiylah at: Sun Jan 30, 06:30:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Anya
...no worries about being late...i can totally relate, specially if you have a young one at home. :)

thanks, Arlene
...good thing there's FB to tell me you couldn't leave a comment on my site. :)


happy weekend, ladies! ♥

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post