Search This Blog

Haywire



0 shared thoughts
Every time I look at the mirror I can't help but be reminded of the pimples I once had...and the ones I'm still having until now! hahaha. I think i should check out acnescarremoval.org and see if they can do something to my face, huh?! I really have no idea why acne has plagued me when I'm already at this age, and never bothered me while I was in high school, or college. I used to wonder how come some teenagers were sensitive about their face when it has pimples, and now it's my turn (though am no longer a teenager, lol)... I KNOW! :P

This is a hormonal thing, they say. My hormones must be going haywire, then.

Bwahahahahaha! That's a feeble attempt of an evil laugh... ;D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post