Search This Blog

Difficult



0 shared thoughts
I saw a shot of me last week which was taken years back, and the first thing that came to my mind was: I wasn't fat at all! Yeah, ever since I can remember, I have almost always thought that I was fat. Except during those days when I got sick with amoebiasis after a camping trip (that totally sucks!) But that was eons ago. Now I know I'm fat (am a bit far from the 'normal' range with my height range), and not only that, my body mass index is a bit high, too. I guess it's time I take a look at Phentermine 37.5! Well, I will do some researching first. I honestly wouldn't take anything without a doctor's approval.

I guess the first thing I should do is eat less...but it's so difficult! :(

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post