Search This Blog

After...



0 shared thoughts
Usually whenever we pass by one of those gadget shops we can't help but look at lcd televisions with HD features. I've noticed in our cable subscription that they offer HD, too...and that certainly got me curious. Not that I will be subscribing to that feature any time soon (since our television is almost always tuned in to those kiddie shows (cartoon network, animax, disney...you get it. lol). Maybe we will, when our sons are older and prefer other channels (I will always enjoy watching those kiddie shows myself, though). In the meantime, we're reading those sony tv reviews and trying to decide which television to choose.

After we pay for our plane tickets going home and the tuition fee for our son's school, of course. ;P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post