Search This Blog

Florabella Collection...Yes!



0 shared thoughts
Yup, I got myself some Florabella Photoshop Actions and Textures. Sooooo loving them! I am again in seventh heaven...lol. I just love dabbling with my shots (i know, i mentioned that like a gazillion times already! LOL) and somehow after seeing all those shots using Florabella's actions and textures had somehow changed my perception of how I want my shots to look after post processing. Sure, the original shot must still look good, but somehow having the ability to dramatically change your photos from the original is ....i dunno. Interesting? lol.

Anyway, am glad i got them. Might get the other actions, too. Just maybe. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post