Search This Blog

Sigh...



2 shared thoughts
Lately I have noticed that my weight seems to be going up instead of staying as it is, or going down (preferred, lol). I just love eating/munching on whatever snacks we have here at home...and I guess that's why my weight isn't going the way I want it to go: down! I don't think I'll be needing fenphedrine now; I just hope that I'll be able to control it my way. I know, it takes lots of discipline (and the right lifestyle and diet) to get one's desired weight...and it can be difficult for someone who loves food like I do. I even host a weekly meme, the Food Friday. LOL

Still, I hope I'll come out the winner in the long run. :)

2 shared thoughts:

Kristi at: Sat Mar 26, 04:48:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Cheering you on as you learn to balance whole food/weight thing. I can identify!!!!!
Always something I have to watch and lately I've been like potato chips a bit too much! :(
Good luck makeing healthy choices!
New follower from Weekend Blog Hop...would love for you to stop by, say hi, and follow back.
Happy Weekend! :)

maiylah at: Sat Mar 26, 05:02:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Kristi
...the sweets lately are the ones that get me, lol. thanks for following; will follow back :)

enjoy your weekend, too!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post