Search This Blog

Busy ...



6 shared thoughts
edited using picasa3

I am supposed to be doing a lot of photo editing; my son borrowed my camera a few days ago during a recent school field trip, and he wants to post most of the pics that he took on to his FB account. Am left with the editing bit. It's relatively easy but a bit monotonous specially if you have to edit close to a hundred and fifty shots. But am not complaining, lol. I honestly like some of the shots and who knows...some of them might even land in here! :P

... and now it's time for me to get back to 'work'. :D

6 shared thoughts:

Jayanthy Kumaran at: Tue Jul 26, 05:05:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hy,
chanced upon your space while blog hopping...
love ur space...
fantastic posts with gorgeous clicks..
Am your happy follower now..:)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite

maiylah at: Tue Jul 26, 10:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Jay
...your visit and follow is much appreciated!
...will visit and follow your blog, too. :)

enjoy the rest of your week!

Unknown at: Wed Jul 27, 08:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love the quote in the picture! :)

(Hey, I think you can print that and make it into a bookmark or something. Haha. I just remembered Thoreau being notorious when it comes to quotes printed on bookmarks. :D)

maiylah at: Wed Jul 27, 09:44:00 AM GMT+8 said...

hi, Angelica
...hehehe, i love Thoreau!
...you know, i was actually thinking of your pili nut post while i was making my Food Friday post for this week...yup, it's going to be pili! lol.
...thanks for visiting again!

stay safe and warm! ♥

Unknown at: Thu Jul 28, 01:00:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow. Pili nuts! :) I'm looking forward to that post. :)

By the way, I'm giving you these awards. :)

http://angelsalvogomez.blogspot.com/2011/07/you-deserve-these.html

maiylah at: Thu Jul 28, 05:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

awwww, that's so sweet of you! will go check it out!
...oh, about the pili nut post, i almost didn't go through with it since I somehow lost one of the pics i wanted to use...am getting old and senile! LOL. but...carry pa din. hehehe. tamad na gumawa ng bago.

thanks ulit sa award! ♥

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post