Search This Blog

Be prepared.



0 shared thoughts
I like using my canon camera a LOT, so it's important for me to be sure that my battery's charged before we leave the house. One time, it was hubby who used the camera and he forgot to charge after he used it the whole day! I didn't know he'd be using it the next day again, so I didn't remind him. Imagine his surprise when the battery got totally discharged while he was in the middle of taking some shots...lol. I know, am laughing about it now, but he was totally annoyed when it happened. He went to a camera store, but all they had that time were some olympus camera batteries. Yes, he was in the province that time. He had no choice but to sit that program out.

Lesson learned. I think we need to buy another battery for our camera, though.
Yeah, I think we should. ^_^

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post