Search This Blog

Luck...



0 shared thoughts
Do you believe in luck? Me, well....I honestly don't know. But I'd like to believe. I believe that everything happens for a reason, too. Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's not. Take for example a friend of mine who wanted to go abroad, looking for 'greener pastures'. He was already working here, but felt that he wasn't going anywhere he wanted with his current salary, so he looked for one of those 'Medical Equipment Repairer Jobs' postings in the internet. He found one, applied, and actually got to travel and work abroad! All in a matter of months! Now, isn't that lucky?

Downside, though, is that he had to leave his pregnant wife. Now that's a downer. But I guess if you're really bent on getting something, you move forward and do it. Everyone needs to adjust. Which, I think, can be quite painful and hard, sometimes.

Hopefully, my friend will find his dreams ... soon. <3

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post