Search This Blog

This blog



2 shared thoughts
Why did you start a blog?

Honestly, I started a blog because I wanted a dslr (digital single lens reflex) camera. I was already way into photography by then (not that my photo-taking skills are any good right now, lol) but was envious of those photographers who owned dslr cameras and produced such amazing results. I was (and still am) a SAHM, and since I didn't want to ask hubby for the $$$, I thought of getting it myself. Blogging seemed the best option, and at that time it was!

I didn't do any researching about how to properly start a blog, but I wish I did! It would have made the journey easier. lol. Still, with the help of blogger friends, I made some progress. Eventually, my dream to get that dslr camera came true...and with it other huge financial blessings tagged along. All because of blogging.

I'm glad I got introduced into blogging...it has now became sort of a refuge for me. Where I can post my half-baked shots (LOL) and thoughts. And I learned that getting that dslr camera isn't really everything to help you with your shots. It can help, but what's more important is the photographer and how he views each and every shot that he/she has made. :)

Wow. I must be getting old. :D

2 shared thoughts:

Czjai at: Fri Mar 02, 08:34:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Same goes for me!

My husband was considering buying one for me, but I told him I will try my best to buy my own at least before the year ends. Naks, pressure ito! Hahaha!

maiylah at: Tue Mar 06, 01:51:00 AM GMT+8 said...

good luck! kaya mo yan, sis! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post