Search This Blog

Few Weekends Ago



3 shared thoughts

This was taken a couple of weekends ago, when I got my (new) phone. I just had to test it's photo capabilities that night! lol. Was fumbling with the controls and these are the very first shots that i took. Not as wonderful as my old phone (with 12.5MP camera), but I like the photo effects/apps that this new phone has.

Anyway, back to the food: my son and i liked what we had each (i got their baked zitti in tomato sauce while my son got their ham, pineapple and pepperoni pizza) over at Sbarro's that night. Admittedly, those are just a portion of what we had...we also had iced teas, spaghetti with meat sauce (for hubby), and two orders each of their pasta primavera (for both boys). No shots of the other foods, though. :D

happily sharing over at Jenns Weekend Eating

3 shared thoughts:

i♥pinkc00kies at: Mon Apr 30, 08:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yummmmeeeeeeh <3 love it!

Jenn Valmonte at: Tue May 01, 09:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I always go for their spaghetti in white sauce with one meatball. I am not much into their pizza as I find it so overwhelming (di ko kayang ubusin isang slice especially if i also order pasta). I wanna try their calzone next time.

Ganda rin ng image quality ng picture...anong phone yan?

maiylah at: Wed May 02, 03:51:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, @pinkc00kies

thanks, Jenn: oh, we all love their pizza but we always share kasi nga malaki, lol. they weren't offering calzone when we ate there, siguro kasi ubos na. we arrived almost closing time. these were taken using iPhone4s (hubby's bday gift; i couldn't afford it myself!) :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post