Search This Blog

Sense



2 shared thoughts

Loving this quote and the ebook. It's not the type that you read and read until you finish it immediately. I like reading it in bits...not in a hurry with the journey. First time I've experienced this and really loving it. It makes me want to take my time, understand the characters and mull about what has been happening so far.

Going to find some more ebooks by Rachel Joyce, or something similar. :)

Hmmmm, I must really be getting old. LOL.

2 shared thoughts:

Zenserly at: Wed Dec 05, 09:47:00 PM GMT+8 said...

very interesting...I've been dwelling on deep thoughts in life lately and seeing things more clearly...would love to read that e-book! :)

maiylah at: Thu Dec 06, 08:00:00 AM GMT+8 said...

i actually got it free over at amazon.com, and wasn't expecting much. turned out to be a pleasant surprise! thanks, sis! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post