Search This Blog

About Blending



0 shared thoughts
I am getting hooked on blending. Sure, juicing is great, too. It's just that I don't want to "waste" anything, that's why most of the time I blend the veggies/fruits instead of juicing them. Nothing against juicing, mind you. I just like blending. lol.

However, my youngest is really not that fond of blending. Guess that's because I don't add ice. He likes the commercial ones - maybe because it's sweeter (honestly, the sweetness in those drinks make me gag! ugh) and really cooler than the ones that I make here at home. lol. I guess it's all right, as long as we choose carefully where we buy his smoothies. So far, Jamba Juice gets a thumbs-up from me! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post