Search This Blog

Crocheting



0 shared thoughts
Yes, am trying to re-learn this craft! At a snail's pace, though. Too many distractions. Plus, the technical jargon is kind of frustrating...specially while i read through the patterns. ugh.


Those (above shot) were given to me by my sister. It was given by our aunt ... who thought that my sister was interested in crochet (she wasn't). When my sister found out I wanted to do some crocheting again (i learned while I was in high school - it was part of our practical arts subject; it was ok. i learned how to "read" the pattern effortlessly), she gave me the needles.

Having difficulty looking for some yarns and threads...no craft shop near our house. Hopefully, this weekend I'll get to find some. Including some patterns that I like (current obsession: mason jar cozies). :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post